Best Guitar CD Recording

I have only Leo Kottke's, "One Guitar No Vocals." I need more well recorded guitar discs. It could be blues, classical, blue grass, or surprise. Any ideas?
muralman1
Check out some David Grisman's "Tone Poem" discs. Very well recorded with a different guest(S)and vintage instuments for each...... Really cool stuff. SOme of the Waterlilly recordings (especially the Ry Cooder "Meeting by the river") are good too. For blues/electric check out "HooDoo MAn Blues" with Junior Wells (Buddy Guy on Guitar (vinyl version is best)).............. If you really want some of the best blues guitar playing and don't care so much if it's "Audiophile Quality" you can't do better than Robert Johnson's "King of the Delta Blues" IMHO.

Chris
I was just playing Stevie Ray Vaughan's The Sky is Crying. Cuts 4 and 8 sound awesome on a good system (like yours).
Also, Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds' Live at Luther College has some amazing guitar work on it. And speaking of Ry Cooder, I always liked his Bop Til You Drop, on LP. I believe this was one of the first digital recordings pressed on vinyl, and it sounds great in my opinion.