Zappa?

In an ongoing exploration of various musical styles, I've run across Frank Zappa's Grand Wazoo. It's been a long time since I listened to Zappa, and I found the Grand Wazoo to be entertaining. What recommendations do you have for Zappa's works? What should be avoided?

As an aside, what album contains the line "help, I'm a rock..."?

John
johnrob
From the older albums, 'Burnt Weeny Sandwich' and 'Chunga's Revenge' are very nice too !
Saw the band live on the Joe's Garage (1) tour. He played the whole album, then encored with Black Napkins.

Other great's that I enjoy are:
Apostrophe
One Size Fits All
OverNight Sensation

Bob
I'll start with Joe's Garage and One Size Fits All (seemingly the most enthuastic choices), and Yellow Shark (the classical influence seems interesting.
Peter mentions "Chungas Revenge", an album that seems to mark a transition of sorts (there were many), one of my favorites. The dirty wawa blues licks on "Road Ladies" stopped my buddy in his tracks when I played it for him. He was a Jimmie Page fanatic, but suddenly he took FZ seriously as a player, something he had not considered.
You might think about trying some earlier FZ first just to see where he was coming from. Whatever you do, dont forget his early stuff, even the silliest songs are great. Also anyone notice that "Burnt Weenie Sandwich" shows up on the "Filmore" and in "200 Motels" among other albums in various forms?