What song best sums up the previous year?

Is there a song that stands out to you that for any reason sums up the year 2005?
128x128nrchy
Rosstaman

Thanks for the posts! I could not have written my feeling any better.

on topic: "Monster" by Steppenwolf

I heard it when I was a teenager and it helped define my political views and still does.
Well Danlib, I guess we did liberate them in WWII. AS far as oppressive regimes we have supported the time frame is longer than the 60's and 70's as Tomryan puts it. How about the CIA's coup of Arbenz in Guatemala in the 1950's. This ended Guatemala's youn Democracy and lead into more Military rulers. Chile in the 70's with the coup to get Pinochet in. The Contras' anybody remember the Iran Contra Affair. As far as Saddam in the 80's we gave him the gas to battle the Iranians but saw no problem with him attacking the Kurds' either. Let us not forget that we also gave him the green light to go into Kuwait in the first place. I don't think the slap on the hand would work, though:). As far as Afghanistan goes, I think we started too late to REALLY find Osama, and I am sure you will never see him at a trial either. Who cares why Osama thinks that Iraq is important, or why Iran's current leader is a nut. Neither one of them has weapons of mass destruction. So Tomryan do any of those people hold any weight in your mind they don't in mine. Ever heard of Scott Ritter, an actual UN inspector who was in Iraq before the invasion. Ritter was going around the US trying to educate the people to the fact that Iraq had no weapons. Why not focus on a country who does, and admits that they are pointed at us: CHINA ;)-~
Devo - Beautiful World

After 25 years, this song still says it all.

You should also try and view the original video.
Thanks Tomryan for giving us a logical and accurate point of view. I guess the admin. doesn't like my arguments, so they won't allow my posts (which are pretty close to your point of view). I guess the truth does hurt the liberal point of view, so I can see why they don't want to accept it.

Peace!
Unless you're over there nobody really knows what the facts are. It's all a matter of choice and which newspaper or TV news coverage you subscribe to. I don't think any of them let us know what's truly going on, because they don't even know.