Queen on American Idol

Gotta love this, who could even come close to Freddie's range? I dont expect much but will be great to hear covers from my Idol of the 70's and 80's. Anyone following the show, predictions of who will perform what and who will excel? Katherine singing Love of my Life and Chris singing We will Rock you are my predicitions.
velo62
Interesting that you mention Katharine and Chris, I feel they are the two best...time will tell how the votes come out.
Velo, I agree that all will have problems with the range. But it will be a hell of a show while they try! I agree too that Katharine and Chris should go to the finals, but I doubt that they will since Katharine has already been in the bottom three and Chris is too much of a rocker (which is fine with me, but I don't personally vote 10 million times after every show and that's what it'll take). Kellie will probably go all the way even though she's a good, but not great singer. Guinness -- I bet you're right about Taylor's choice, that would be perfect. Who'll do Another One Bites the Dust, Bohemian Rhapsody, You're My Best Friend or Under Pressure. They'd all be good songs.