Queen on American Idol

Gotta love this, who could even come close to Freddie's range? I dont expect much but will be great to hear covers from my Idol of the 70's and 80's. Anyone following the show, predictions of who will perform what and who will excel? Katherine singing Love of my Life and Chris singing We will Rock you are my predicitions.
velo62
Pretty cool finally, had some silly fillers but love the Burt Bacharach tribute. Whats the deal on Mary J Blige, didnt anyone inform her she was singing a duet? Totally BS selfish self promoting performance, she finally remebered Yamin was on the stage and hoisted him by 1 arm like he was a turkey. Gotta love prince, where does he find those backup singers? Would have loved to seen the meatloaf of the 70's when he had fangs perform with Katherine, she would have been covered in his sweat and slobber! Was an entertaining show, nice break from rap and hip hop.
Yep Velo62, I too, was wondering about Prince's backup singers. What a highlight of the otherwise cheesy finale. I enjoyed his performance too. He acted like royalty too. Did his thing and no cheesy BS.
On AI, Personally I liked Katherine, though.
Wait till next year, I think this season ender set the bar for some really great future ones....it is going to grow and grow as a big time event. Blige was acting like a diva and rude, Toni Braxton wasnt miked right, prince was very good, I hate the camp fire songs though...wish they could shake that cheesy stuff, all the same it is family friendly TV with a real world implication, not like every other show like these where the winner is a mear trivia question 3 months later.......and the Clay stalker was fricken funny when he came out..but whats up with that hair, also loved the "Awards" good for a laugh !
What about that ghetto chic from hell, didnt she look like a crumb character from Traffic? Thats all I have to say about that...