which cowboy junkies cd?

I don't own any cowboy junkies music. which should i consider first?
dpm2340
ALL of the most recent releases are great. The Nomad series is fantastic, especially "Renmin Park" and "Demons". "Sing in My Meadows" is a little harder edge and I haven't warmed to it as much as the first 2 volumes, but like it none the less. "The Wilderness" is in pre-release - available later in March I think, but you can hear clips on their facebook page. The Nomad Series is a little more psychedelic/experimental than their earlier music. I find it invigorating but I don't know all CJ fans will. I also have "At the End of Paths Taken" (2007) and like it a lot. "One Soul Now" (2004) is also great (one of my favorites), and Trinity Revisited (including Concert DVD is great and a must have - even if (especially if like) have Trinity Sessions.

You may as well just buy everything they've done. I have (save a few of their more obscure compilations).

PS - find a copy of "'neath your Covers". It was a freebee that came with one of the concert DVD's I bought but can be purchased I think. It contains fantastic covers of Springsteen's "Thunder Road", Jesse Colin Young's "Darkness, Darkness", and Neil Young's "Helpless" along with 2 other great songs.
edit: oops - I already said this in an earlier post . . .
Amelia Curran, Sera Cahoone, Po' Girl, Be Good Tonyas, Shannon McNally, Julie Miller, Lucinda Williams, Wailin' Jennys.

There was a thread dealing with "Girl with Guitar" music here a while back which had lots of good relevant suggestions.

John
I can see now I missed the real question Nottop posted with my last response:
"If you love Cowboy Junkies you should also consider x"

I have a hard time thinking of anyone that is really like Cowboy Junkies. A few artists that evoke a similar mood for me are:
Mark Knopfler
Rosanne Cash
Patti Griffin
Lyle Lovett (sometimes)
Notop,
This is a good followup question to resurrect the original post. I think Jesse Sykes and the Sweet Hereafter sound more like the CJs than anyone else does. Dark in mood and tone, featuring Ms. Sykes's moody vocals, Phil Wandscher's reverb heavy guitar, and sparse instrumentation, they have often been categorized as "goth country" or "country noir". I'd suggest checking out their earlier releases Reckless Burning or Oh, My Girl.