Classic Records 200g Quiex Vinyl - Who's Next

Has anyone else bought this record? I bought it about a month ago, and frankly, I'm not impressed with the sound quality. It sounds dull. I can think of many words to describe "Who's Next", but dull was never one of them.
Roger Daltrey sounds like he's singing from my basement during "Baba O'Reilly". "Bargain" is a little better. The drums sound very one-dimensional, though. The guitars on "Love Ain't for Keeping" sound really nice, but "My Wife" is a disaster. It sounds terrible in every aspect. "Song is Over" sounds ok, but I feel like I have to keep turning the volume up just to hear what I know is in those grooves, but can't seem to find when I'm listening.
Side 2 is just more of the same. Dull and lifeless. Tell me something is wrong with my pressing, please!

Cheers.
tfkaudio
Jaybo, are you referring to the 3 LP re-issue? The guys at Music Direct tried to talk me into buying that one, instead. I didn't take their advice. Maybe I should have?

yes....its pricey, but genuinely dynamic(more so than the original release), with extended range and holy smoke the grooves between tracks are quiet. lots of so-called audiophile re-issues are nothing more than newly pressed records using old source masters(if that). i recently bought joni mitchell's 'blue' on vinyl for $30 and it sounds worse than an audio cassette. most of the warner imports from germany are bad news. The classic records releases are nothing short of a crapshoot, as is simply vinyl. these two labels are last resorts.
My experience with Classic Records mirrors yours, Jaybo. I haven't been impressed, overall. I was also disappointed with "In Through The Out Door" by Led Zeppelin. It seemed to have the same sound "quality" as Who's Next. Restricted, to say the least.
I agree that some (maybe even many) of the so-called audiophile LP re-issues are a disappointment. One bright spot that I've found, however, is the Pure Pleasure label -- excellent sound fidelity and pressing quality. PP has more releases planned, and I intend to watch for them. I have been particularly happy with the following releases:
1. Otis Spann: Otis Spann IS The Blues;
2. Sam Lightnin' Hopkins: In New York;
3. Stevie Ray Vaughn: Couldn't Stand The Weather;
4. Charles Mingus: Presents Charles Mingus

If you're interested in PP's releases, here's the link to their British website: http://www.purepleasurerecords.com/