Optimism in Music.

I'm not a big fan of those "worst of threads." I like to concentrate more on the positive. That brings to mind a couple of songs that just make me feel good with their lyrics and melody. First is Bob Dylan's song New Morning. The lyrics sing of just that. It's a great song that never fials to put a smile on my face. Another of my favorites is a song by Cameo called I like the World. The words are truly inspiring. I must play that at least four or five times a week. Any songs come to mind that just make you feel good or that you play when you need to just feel good?
dreadhead
"Isn't She Lovely" Stevie Wonder
"Lay Down" Strawbs
"Peace Train" Cat Stevens
"Thank You" Led Zeppelin
"This Land is Your Land" Woody Guthrie
"Starting Over" John Lennon
"I Believe in Father Christmas" Greg Lake
"My Girl" Temptations
"For My Lady" Moody Blues
"New Frontier" Kingston Trio
"Sweet Baby James" James Taylor
Hey great thread indeed! Boa2 good call on "Caravan"! Actually I dig all of the above responses. It's early this morning so like Zaikesman, I won't stretch my brain too much either:

"Twist and Shout" The Beatles
"I'm Wonderin' Where The Lions Are" Bruce Cockburn
"My Ever Changing Moods" Style Council
"Whatever Get's You Through The Night" John Lennon
"Hallelujah" Ryan Adams
and my favorite uplifting song is...

"40" by U2 (great lyrics and message, hmmmm, I wonder where they came from? :))
love train-the ojays...peace train-cat stevens....i'm a train-albert hammond....when the train comes-the sutherland bros.....people get ready-the impressions....do ya-the move(lookout baby there's a train a'comin')
Anything by Nick Cave.
That's a good one bday0000!

The Beatles - "Here Comes The Sun." Not only a wonderfully uplifting song, but it leads off the best album side of all time, IMHO.
"Love is the Answer" Todd Rundgren
"No More Casual Sex" Kid Creole
"Merry Christmas From The Family" R.E. Keene
"Truly, Madly, Deeply" Marshall Crenshaw
"The Christians and The Pagans" Dar Williams
"Don't Tell The World" Kyle Davis

and many,many more.
Fun Thread.