Best sounding cd in your collection

What is your best sounding cd for reference.Pick 3.(1)..voices(male/female)(2)..soundstage/imiaging.(3)..Bass/treble
spaz
JENNIFER WARNES "THE WELL" SACD/HYBRID CISCO 2034

George Masenburg, Elliot Sheiner & Bernie Grundman are the mix/mastering engineers involved...no wonder it sounds so darn good!
I have heard most of the recommendations on here and agree they are all excellent recordings. Thought I would add one that most people probably wouldn't think of, or ever hear. It is Deborah Allen-Delta Dreamland. Overall it is an outstanding recording, but the part that I like and use is, at the very beginning of the title track, it begins with crickets chirping, it then blends/begins with the unique sound of a steel guitar. This is where you can actually use it to discern subtle differences in interconnects, wire, or anything else where you really need a high dose of something to audibly hear differences. If your system has any "graininess" or any other problems you may be trying to tame this is a disc you can use, or use it while evaluating a system to see how "real" it can sound. You should be able to get this for cheap as it has not reached "Audiphool Status".
New Air release...wow...talk about a recording...simply world class my friends...comes out 3/5 in the states...but I already have it!
Side By Side, Itzak Pearlman and Ray Brown. Fabulous recording, although Itzak shouldn't quit his day job to play jazz.
Duke's Big Four by Duke Ellington (what other Duke is there?)on Pablo is also a really great recording. They really got the kick-drum slam on this one.