Chesky Records & poor sevice,

Has anyone experienced trouble purchasing CDs from Chesky? I have ordered two jazz CDs on Sept .1 2006 & after contacting MasterCard etc I still do not have my CDs.I have emailed them many times & they are all unanswered except when I threatened to get MasterCard after them. They promised at that point to send the Cds only to wait the extra month whereby after 6 months MasterCard will note address undelivered goods. They are still undelivered & I am out $50.

Bill
Ag insider logo xs@2xaudiopath49
Why would you wait six month??? I would have given them six WEEKS, and then asked my credit card company to do a "charge-back"!

You must have more patience than Job!
o.k. at least now I know I wasn't the only one...
Chesky screwed me out of $60 or so over a year ago; I placed an order over the phone and never received my discs.. called numerous times and was always told the marketing person I needed to talk to "was in a meeting". When I finally spoke to her, she promised to send the discs and never did. Chesky recordings sound great but I'll NEVER do business with them again.
I also will never order directly from Chesky again. At the end of December, 2005, I responded to an e-mail offer from them with a free CD to be included if 2 or more were purchased. After 6 weeks, the CD's I had purchased arrived. E-mails and calls to them about the missing CD got no response. Since I received the CD's I actually wanted (the free one was not that desirable to me), I let it go.

Frankly, I have purchased nothing made by Chesky from any source since.

I had the same problem, although it only took four weeks to get my shipment. That is three weeks to long in this day and age.
They had a number available, but one of my orders was lost in the mail and they can only replace one of the three, the other two are no longer available from Tower. So strike Tower Records off your list for those!