What song is your fav.Emmylou cut???

I got into E* from listening to her first big studio album. My son bought this and we traded---I can't remember what I gave??,maybe 2 albums to be named later?? Just about every cut is my one of my favs.--"Boulders to Birmingham"-Then we have "Tulsa Queen" off q/moon 10-cent town.--That is my pick;what's yours?
avguygeorge
The back story, IIRC, is that they are an "item" and have been for some years.
You got to check out EmmyLou singing Amazing Grace with Ladysmith Black Mambazo on their Long Walk To Freedom album. Chilling - and a wonderful recording.
That's all I know, but thanks for the tip on ELH and LBM. Hard to imagine a female voice with them but Amazing Grace is perfect acapella music.
One of the most effective 2-channel LPs played back in a matrix multichannel setup is Judy Collins, Amazing Grace. She sings in a church, with lots of good ambience, and then the congregation joins in all around and behind you. Spooky. At the end, as the ambience dies away, you can hear people putting their hymn books away in the pews behind you. I bought the CD, and was greatly disappointed. They minimized the ambience, and the hymn book noises were completely cut off.