Porcupine Tree release that equals Lightbulb Sun?

I'm a Porcupine Tree fan. Love Lightbulb Sun and In Absentia. Own several earlier releases. Own Deadwing...blah. That's when I stopped buying PT recordings.

Do any recent Porcupine Tree releases measure up to Lightbulb Sun?
tvad
Yeah I bought Stupid Dream in 5.1 dolby last week. It also comes with a remastered stereo version cd.
I bought "Fear of a Blank Planet" and sold it shortly thereafter. The music and recording, while typical PT high quality, was too reminiscent of "In Absentia" and "Deadwing", and offered little new, IMO.

The capper was the depressing theme of the lyrics. Not for me.
I don't understand Tvad. If you like In Absentia, why wouldn't you want another album to be reminiscent of it? Fear does take time to get but once one does it's very good. I don't think it's as good as Deadwing but still quite good. The lyrics don't really matter to me as long as the music is good.
Rwwear, suffice it to say that I didn't care for "FOABP" enough to keep it, and the lyrics are downright dismal and depressing. Read 'em sometime. Of course, having said that, I'm certain some find the lyrics joyful and enlightening. To each his own.

Overall, I'm not one who collects everything a band has to offer. I usually cherry pick the best from an artist's discography. It's just my way.

I certainly respect your opinion, as well as the opinions of everyone who has offered suggestions. Thanks.