Phillip Glass Fans

Hearing a radio program on NPR prompted a new interest in this composer....I am really captivated by his minimalistic style. Are there any fans out there who can recommend some recordings (CDs or LPs) I can start with? The only one I have so far is Glassworks, which consists of some of his compositions all performed on organ.
mp666
Thanks Elizabeth for the Aguas da Amazonia recommendation. I just picked it up and it is wonderful!
Einstein on the Beach is amazing.. try to find the original 4 LP set with the book.

I also love the Kronos Quartet Philip Glass album, but I don't remember the exact title.
Galeriehughie, I also have Glass on my wall courtesy of Close. Mine is on silk.
Aguas da Amazonia is nice. It has a dreamlike quality, less noisy than some of his albums...
Phillip Glass is BIG arpegio dude. Every piece sounds like musicians practicing arpegios of different kind, minor, major, suspended, diminished, pentatonic, quadratonic -- whole composing career is pure arpegio etude.
I guess he's somewhat similar to Chopin, but Chopin used a lot more practicing scales than just an arpegio.