worse entertainer or performer of all time??

I would like to try something new or at least get away from what TT or amp should I pick type of posting.I am wondering from many of my fellow Audiogoners what performer past and present made you say to yourself WHO TOLD THIS PERSON THEY HAD SERIOUS TALENT. My pick would be for the moment Jennifer Lopez. I just have no idea how in the world she got where she is today. I guess just good luck and the exceptance of mediocrity. Please this posting was not meant to insult anyones musical taste.
schipo
I am glad I started this post. I thought of Tiny Tim but I always believed he was just a novelty act and never to be considered a serious performer. Now Yoko Ono is a great one and never crossed my mind until now. Looks like she was really hoping to hang on to lennons tail coat and squeeze out as much as possible.
Florence Foster Jenkins, the dowager soprano. Thank God she had money and could rent her own halls and promote herself, instead of inflicting herself on others.

Yoko is certainly cut from the same cloth, but Mrs. Jenkins delusions were even more self created.
Milli Vanilli, I mean, getting caught lipsynching to somebody else's voice? THat's 0 for 2
Jeffb28451
Excellent I remember reading about her in a book called strange and peculiar people. One Newsweek critic once noted ,"she sounds as if she was afflicted with a low, nagging backache."