Anyone else like Nick Drake ?

I'm looking for the sound, the feel, of Drake's Pink Moon album - stark, spare, subdued, brooding yet beautiful. Are there any other artistes who have albums like that, with the bare minimum (and preferably just an acoustic guitar) of instrumentation. I know it's difficult to find a voice like his, which is almost never raised in pitch, but maybe there are some more out there. Appreciate your recommendations.
khwarezm
I purchased the new Nick Drake Fruit Tree collection on LP this weekend, not that I did not have the material already on British Island LPs and the CD Fruit Tree set. First, the LPs were supposed to be pressed at that excellent Pallas facility in Germany. They were not, but in fact, were pressed at that crap plant in the Czech Republic that does the Get Back garbage. Disc one had a defect, so I took it back to my local record store. The record buyer there told me the manufacturers website had a note that all of the sets were defective and kindly took the whole mess back. In addition to all this, the set is from digital masters, the Czech facility not even having an open reel tape player. Live and learn. For the same money I will be buying the Led Zep Mother Ship, half-speed mastered by Stan Ricker on good ol' US 180 gram vinyl. If you are looking for Drake LPs, I would suggest the British Island LPs, the earlier British Fruit tree set, or even the US Hannibal Fruit Tree. Best of luck.
I agree about David Sylvian but really prefer Gone To Earth, the remastered 2 CD version.
wow! thanks Viridian for the heads up about the Nick Drake box reissue! (I knew it was too good to be true, but damn!)