Anyone else like Nick Drake ?

I'm looking for the sound, the feel, of Drake's Pink Moon album - stark, spare, subdued, brooding yet beautiful. Are there any other artistes who have albums like that, with the bare minimum (and preferably just an acoustic guitar) of instrumentation. I know it's difficult to find a voice like his, which is almost never raised in pitch, but maybe there are some more out there. Appreciate your recommendations.
khwarezm
I may be way off base here, but I put early Joni Mitchell in the category. Hear me out for a moment. The great wordplay, the sense of isolation, even the mean guitar tunings, all add up to that stark, vast landscape that is, at once, familiar and somewhat altered.
The good part is that I haven't listened to most of the above recommendations, save Joni Mitchell,Jeff Buckley and Suzanne Vega. Somehow I feel a female voice won't quite be there, if you know what I mean. But I'll try out early Joni M. Thanks everybody.
Thought of another one -- Alexi Murdoch -- very much in the Nick Drake vein. Jose Gonzalez another good one. Also, it's funny -- I do think of the early Joni Mitchell in the same vein, though on the surface there's little similar other than using alternate tunings.
The second I read the post, I thought "Alexi Murdoch." I read all the posts to make sure I wasn't repeating anyone, get to the bottom, and there you are Darkj. Great call.

I have to second Alexi Murdoch as very similar to Nick Drake, but so similar in fact that I might not even recommend him. He's basically a rip-off of Nick Drake directly. For example - One of Nick Drake's top songs: "Pink Moon." One of Alexi Murdoch's top songs: "Orange Sky."

His lyrical presentation is very similar, same stripped-down shoe-gazing acoustics, and sad but hopeful at times. I like it quite a bit, but within the context of knowing it has already been done before.