best artists in the last 15 years

I am wanting to focus on the newest and up coming artists. Specifically rock,folk and jazz or a mix of them. Who is most likely the most talented, best written and produced
arp
Bongofury:

If you like Earle, and haven't already, try Hayes Carll, "Trouble in Mind." Like the earlier Earle, maybe better.

John
Bongofury,

You are talking mostly mainstay classics that should be in everyone's collection - I completely agree with your selection - however these are not the "newest up and coming artists..."
Radiohead
Coldplay
Bjork
Sigur Ros
Zero 7
Air
Damien Rice
Joanna Newsom

I'm glad to see people list some of my favorites. Good to see more progressive listings. :)
Bjork is the most solid one on my list. She has created so many new environments, is so innovative, and the results are just so beautiful, I think she's up there in the pantheon.

Babyshambles/libertines - I think that guy is really tapping in, he's created some new spaces, he has a way with great lyrics and some new sounds, so he's in.

Moby did some nice electronic stuff, is he there though?

Any thoughts on Interpol? I love their music, I think they can do coldplay better than coldplay( on "pace is the trick"), their 3 records are solid, solid, solid. I don't know if they are too derivative of bauhaus, etc, so i'm on the fence about including them. I have similar concerns about the strokes, three addictive albums, but did they do anything new?