New Rainbow remasterings are awful

Hello
I just bought first 5 remastered Rainbow cds and am very dissapointed with the sound (or compression that substitutes it)It sounds like these CDs were burned from a 128 kbs playlist.Keep your original CDs,they are way more musical.Just a heads up so you won't repeat my mistake.Avoid new remasters of Rainbow.I guess we are all kinda spoiled by Rhino quality of remasters.I hope in the future they will do Rainbow as well.
overhang
Schipo: yes. Another Audiogon member posted about a Rainbow DVD re-release in these forums recently ("Live in Munich".) I'm sure that was equally surprising!
I used to be spoiled by RHINO re-masters, however they are now susceptible to the LOUDNESS crap. Rhino did the Dwight Yoakam "best of" re-master and it is recorded SO LOUD that you have to run to the volume control (or whatever) to turn it down, COMPRESSED. Too bad, just like B. Ludwig with the new Springsteen cd, you can't trust nobody anymore.
Overhang,

I think you could basically call the remasters crap..Not sure why they even bothered.. I would have to agree the originals sound better...

"Who is Rainbow"? "Rainbow, theres a market for that group"? You have got to be kidding, right?