The most haunting music you ever heard?

I listened to the acoustic version of "Under the Milky Way" from the band "The Church". I can only describe it as haunting. Jokes aside, which might be too much to ask :-), what is the most haunting music/song or cd you have heard?
mike60
Bob Dylan
His albums produced by Daniel Lanois, Oh Mercy and Time Out of Mind are both haunting and beautiful in his very special way. Try the track Man In The Long Black Coat and you will stop doing anything else!
to get slightly off track, my issue with daniel lanois is that he makes everyone sound exactly the same--whether it's dylan, emmylou harris, peter gabriel (hell, he even produced raffi), their records all have that hazy, gauzey sound that's sorta depressing.
i feel much better having vented and can now return to work. sorry to digress.
I'll go with Egoben on this one. Wish all of my cds sounded as good as Wrecking Ball (Emmylou Harris) and Teatro (Willie Nelson). Lanois creates a compelling soundscape in both. Also, both are excellent albums. Of course, he has taken the helm at many more.
Can it be that Lanois inspires or, by collaboration, helps his artists to achieve greater heights? I think so.

Oh Mercy is Dylan's most underrated post -70s record IMHO.