what concerts do you wish you attended?

Let me preface this by saying you can only pick single performances and not festivals ( sorry all you people that would put woodstock on your list). Also please feel free to pick performances before you were born.

That said the performances I wish I could have seen are:

1)Pink Floyd performing the Wall in 1980 in Madison Square Garden. I was not old enough to drive yet and I was not going to buy an airline ticket and then have to buy tickets off the street and then deal with my parents after all that.

2)Miles Davis with his first classic group. To hear Miles, Coltrane, Evans...all on one stage would have been an experience of a lifetime.

3)Tom Waits in his middle years before the voice went and he was doing a lot of work with jazz and just letting it flow. I have seen an old performance from PBS from the late 70's and it was wild.

4)Francis Albert Sinatra----Late 50's enough said.

I now realize I could be at this for quite a while so I just stop now.
bianchi27
The Ahmad Jamal's Cross Country Tour Sessions.
The sound is life-like on the album I feel like I"m there when I listen, but also because I love this music so much. Some of the finest jazz percussion you'll ever hear and his piano playing twinkles like stars.

Judy Garland Live at Carnegie Hall.
Some said her career was over at this point but it doesn't sound like when I listen to this album. First off, she gives so much passion to every song. Next, the selection of songs is staggering not only for the quantity but also for the sophistication. Some of the greatest popular songs ever written by some of the greats like Noel Coward, Harold Arlen, Cole Porter, and The Gershwins.
Pink Floyd Animals tour

The Highwaymen (Kris Kristofferson, Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson)

The Traveling Wilburys (George Harrison, Jeff Lynne, Bob Dylan, Roy Orbison, Tom Petty)

Any pre-1980 show by The Tubes

Johnny Cash in his prime (maybe 1965)

Willie Nelson in his prime (maybe around 1975)
The Beatles at Atlanta Stadium around 1965-66. The Rolling Stones of the same era, even though I saw them later, I would have liked to see the Stones with Brian Jones.

Bianchi 27, I saw Tom Waits in the late 70s at a rock club in Atlanta called the Electric Ballroom. It was without a doubt one of the top 10 shows I ever saw. The man is a genius, he did 5 encores. The crowd would not leave, unbelievable.

Reubent, I saw Willie Nelson several times in the mid to late 70s, he rates right up there in the top 10 as well.
One time-machine trip always stands out in my mind:

Benny Goodman & the Orchestra, Carnegie Hall, January 16, 1938 - about 12 to 15 rows back, dead center preferably.

-Richard