Good Country recordings

Are there some out there, thanks for your help.
joeygrace321
I guess it comes down to what type of country music do you like?

Old School, Classic Country (Roy Clark, Freddy Fender, others)
"Country Comes to Carnegie Hall"

Country-politan
Glen Campbell - "Wichita Lineman"

Female Country
Rosanne Cash - "Rules of Travel" or "Black Cadillac"

Elvis does Country
"Elvis in Memphis"

Outlaw Country
Willie Nelson - "It Will Always Be"

Bakersfield Country
Junior Brown - "Down Home Chrome"

Gonzo Country
Jerry Jeff Walker - "Live at Gruene Hall"

Regards,

Rich
The Flatlanders - Wheel of Fortune
Jimmie Dale Gilmore - One Endless Night
Dale Watson - From the Cradle to the Grave
Emmlou Harris -Wrecking Ball
The Derailers - Full Western Dress
Jim Lauderdale - Country Superhits Vol 1
Flying Burrito Brothers - Any
And of course, The Man "Johnny Cash"
The country/rock is pretty-well covered in the other thread. But I also like some of the Jesse Winchester and early Jesse Colin Young.

Keeping on the Jess(i/e) theme, I just picked up a Jessi Colter album this weekend from the mid to late 1970s called "I'm Jessi Colter" that not only sounds amazing, it is excellent music. (She was married to Waylon Jennings at the time but her talent is all her own.)

If you want to pick up some really nice sounding female vocals with great harmonies, good playing and good production, and DON'T LAUGH, get The Judds first two albums on vinyl.

I've found that most of the 1980s country stuff, even the digitally recorded Warner Bros stuff, sounds really good.
Dick Curless' final release before his death, "Traveling Through", is a real gem. Good music, great emotional voice, well recorded - a real treat.

Merle Haggard's tribute to Jimmie Rodgers, "Same Train, Different Time", is a great, timeless recording. Not sure about Capitol's release but the Bear Family release I have sounds good.
Willie Nelson's "Teatro", all five of Johnny Cash's "American Recordings," anything by Dave Alvin, Steve Earle's last four albums, the Eagle's first two albums