Dead Can Dance on SACD

For any Dead Can Dance fans, their catalog is being released on SACD in July.
rwwear
I went to 5 different places locally yesterday:
Best Buy
Borders
Barnes & Noble
FYE
Target. We need Tower back desperately!
Batted zero. Struck out. Nada.
So I went online and ordered from from idealcopy.
Their 9 set is $159, but their boxed set, as above,
is $300.00. Yowzah!
so much alluring mystery around these cds.
i think tower would've been on top of their game.
but what's the point now? boo hoo hoooo.
I called MD but didn't get a really good answer about what is different in the "extremely rare and very hard to find Dead Can Dance SACD Box Set". The rep said you just get the CD's in the bundle, but you get the box and some booklets in the "extremely rare and very hard to find Dead Can Dance SACD Box Set".

Curious, as the bundle is described as "SACD's are packaged in Japanese paper sleeves which replicate the original U.K. vinyl releases, including replica original inner sleeves and new additional booklets with lyrics, album labels and other images."

Are you really only getting a box and a number for $90.00? Really?

My bundle shipped today. I did not receive an e-mail asking to "upgrade" the the "extremely rare and very hard to find Dead Can Dance SACD Box Set".
Yeah, you're getting a fancy package and a number for $90.00. You'll not likely lose money on it if you buy it and ever resell it though. DCD fans are often some of the most rabid collectors of rare and arcane issues you'll ever meet. If you do a little research on the sale prices on the second hand market for limited edition DCD issues, you'll be amazed at the rapid escalation of prices. I'm not one to buy issues on the basis of potential collectible appreciation, just throwing this out there. The box set is now sold out from the distributor on the second day. Many retailers with copies are now asking over $300 for the set.