Dead Can Dance on SACD

For any Dead Can Dance fans, their catalog is being released on SACD in July.
rwwear
I just completed listening to the SACD layer of "Serpents Egg" on our modest family room system (I don't have a player in my main rig). Moving on to "Into the Labyrinth" next. I have the vinyl and redbook versions of that, so comparisons should be interesting.
Just got mine today. I wasn't particularly excited about the Japanese paper sleves, but they are actually quite nice. I've spun "Spiritchaser" but haven't done any critical listening (just got in from driving from Omaha to Dallas).

However, I do have a question (which probably should have been asked *before* purchasing...

In the context of these DCD CDs / SACDs, what does "remastering" mean? Specifically, how do these differ from the standard releases?
As much as I love DCD, i hated the packaging, and I'm hoping I'm not the only one, because i'm feeling a bit whiny. Here's why:
What's with the sticky outer sleeve? It gets in the way of putting everything back inside. What gives man?
I ended up taking out all the CDs from their (very meticulous) sleeves and putting them in a disc binder.
The cardboard stuff went into a ziploc baggie.
By the time you put it back into its sleeve, 10 mins. have passed and you're no longer in the mood to listen to another one. too much work.
:( Great music, PITA packaging.
Amen Jorge, you are so right. The discs look immaculate, but they are such big a PITA to use. I'm just trimming off the flap of the outer sleeve and removing the goo with alcohol. BTW, I'd never bought their first two discs as they were never reviewed as being up to the standards of "Spleen and Ideal" and those after that. After listening to the the first two, I'm amazed at how fast they established their mature signature sound. Their first release is a muddled sonic mess that sounds like it was recorded on a four track Tascam with $60.00 Radio Shack mikes. SACD does nothing to help that one. The second EP disc sounds much better and the music is starting to gel into something good.