All Things Must Pass

George Harrison's landmark LP has some hidden wonders. One I heard last night on XM was "Out of The Blue", a fantastic jam session on LP #3. Harrison, Clapton, Starr, Voorman, and other just let it go. I will be seeking this LP to add to my collection.
miner42
Totally agree, an amazing album, and George is definitely overlooked. I must, however, say that it's true that "My Sweet Lord" is scarily similar to the Chiffons, "He's so Fine". Everyone borrows, true, but that one is a little funny.
As Time magazine remarked back in the day about "All Things Must Pass," Harrison was "The Heaviest Beatle of Them All." The bookends of this album and his parting gift of "Brainwashed" are his best and most soulful work.
Reviving this thread....

Just picked up a used copy of this LP from Academy Records in NYC.

U.S. pressing. Clean copy but generally noisy vinyl. A little bit of distortion on the top end at times. Overall better sonics compared to the original CD release (IMO).

Do better pressings of this LP exist?
Love this album. Can recommend this with Paul's "Ram". Both Beatles sound relieved to be out of the band and enjoying playing again.