Ann Arbor, Michigan Blues Music & Record Stores

Hello everyone. Planning a trip in the near future to Ann Arbor, Michigan and was wondering if anyone can suggest any blues music venues and record stores I could visit.
deano
I forgot about Encore, it did indeed have a much bigger selection, however, the prices were also quite a bit higher in general than at PJ's. I would check PJ's first, then head over to Encore.
PJ's is on Packard, very near corner of State St. Blind Pig is still on 1st street. The Ark on Main St. showcases blues from time to time, mostly folk. A few bars in Ypsilanti also have regular blues show, Michigan Ave. is where most are located.
Yes, all Ann Arbor stores have the Blues this year, not just music stores, (due to their team's woes)!

:-)
(Sorry, but being a Notre Dame fan, I just could not resist! Misery loves company, as they say.)

And not that my team is doing a whole lot better, but still, .....

(And yes, it is fun to gloat, at least this year. Next year may be a whole other story!)

So the next topic should be:

Who will get the boot first, Weis or Rodriguez?
P.J.'s and Encore. While you're in the area, you may want to check out Paragon Sight & Sound, and Overture Audio. Bought my Wilson's from Larry at Paragon. He moved closer to town from Saline Rd. He's now at 3780 Jackson Rd. Great store. Overture Audio sells a little vinyl.
Yeah, I checked out Overture Audio when I was there, and the guy in there was great, letting us listen to a couple of different systems that were already set up in there. I would recommend them highly to anyone living anywhere near there.