SACD availability?

Does anyone know of any retail chains that stock and sell a decent variety of SACDs (i.e. Sam Goody, FYE, B&N, Borders, etc)? I can find hundreds on-line but I'd rather go to the retail store and buy them. It's fun to browse. Any stores out there you know of? I'm in NJ.
pdn
Kojima I think the exact opposite is happening. I think more and more are being released now than in the past several years. One look through the new Music Direct catalog I got in the mail this past week can verify that.
I've been buying JVC 24bit X2 CDs, one or two SACD, and a few XRCD. I agree these JVC CDs sound exceptional.

Between Amazon.com sellers of used CDs and Google, I'm able to find an incredible number of titles to purchase.

I don't know of any B&M store that offers a selection even close. Perhaps Amoeba Records on Sunset Blvd. in LA.
Well, not a great source for SACDs, but still a great site for CDs/DVDs and occasionally deals on SACDs is SecondSpin.com. I have picked up alot of terrific bargains and it remains the first place I look when shopping for some new sounds.