Synth/Electronic LP recommendations

After picking up Kraftwerk's "Minimum-Maximum" and Gary Neuman's "Replicas" this past year, I'd like to get some other LP's of synth-based music. Any suggestions?
roblanger
I could probably author a book on the subject hence my name :-) Are cds an option or are you specifically wanting vinyl?
Here are some of my favorite that I know are on LP:
The Orb-UFOrb
The Orb-Adventures Beyond The Ultraworld
Global Communication-76:14
Pete Namlook-Air I
Pete Namlook-Air II
Boards Of Canada-Music Has The Right To Children
You might like some of the Ultravox and John Foxx lps for more pop-based electronic music ala Numan,Human League,OMD, etc.
Future Sound Of London-Lifeforms
Future Sound Of London-Dead Cities
Klaus Schulze-numerous albums
Tangerine Dream-I prefer their early '70's to about '80 releases such as Rubycon, Phaedra & Stratosfear
The Edgar Froese(of T. Dream) solo releases Aqua and Stuntman are also i this vein
Syzygy-Morphic Resonance
Bola-Soup
Bola-Gnayse
Higher Intelligence Agency-Freefloater
Higher Intelligence Agency-Colourform
Speedy J-G-Spot
Peace Orchestra-Peace Orchestra(or just about any Kruder & Dorfmeister related albums)
Anthony Manning-Concision
Irresistible Force-Flying High
Irresistible Force-Global Chillage
Irresistible Force-It's Tomorrow Already
Distance-My Demons
I third the Synergy, Second the band called FM and for newer groups that are out there, try Ozric Tentacles (Prog Rock meets Synth). You may also appreciate some Mike Oldfield and another interesting band from the seventies and one of my all time favorites was Happy the Man. The keyboardist is amazing and you can find his solo stuff on line. Just search for Kit Watkins.

Cheers,
Ozric Tentacles have been around over 25 years. I'd hardly call them newer. They are good though as well as Eat Static which is kind of a side project for a few of the guys. The new-ish album titled Back To Earth is fantastic. Steve Hillage even shows up for a bit on the album.
Synthfreak - I'm mostly listening to vinyl these days, but would certainly go to CD's in the search for good music. There's just something about the sound of analog synths - that warmth and presence....a very "fat" sound - and vinyl seems like a great medium to exploit that.