Synth/Electronic LP recommendations

After picking up Kraftwerk's "Minimum-Maximum" and Gary Neuman's "Replicas" this past year, I'd like to get some other LP's of synth-based music. Any suggestions?
roblanger
The Album Leaf
Brian Eno
Burial
Dimitri from Paris
Lemongrass
Nitin Sawhney
Thievery Corporation
Zero 7
Patrick O'Hearn "Ancient Dreams", I know its on CD, not sure if it was ever released on vinyl.--Mrmitch
Early Depeche Mode,
'Upstairs at Eric's' by yazoo (Vince Clarke-ex depeche mode/Alison Moyet).
The Human League.
Frankie Goes to Hollywood.
Laurie Anderson.
Roxy Music.
Rick Wakeman especially '6 wives of Henry the 8th' and 'Criminal Record'
Soft Cell.
Vangelis
ELP
Pet Shop Boys
Jean Michel Jarre.
Goldfrapp
Ultravox
OMD.
Since you are asking for Synth mainly,

Check out the ' Broken Spindles' by Broken Spindles- The first electronic album from ' the Faint'. Very Kraftwerky, synth and bells, if you like synth the last track on this album will take your breath away. LPs available, i think.

Another must for the Kraftwerk fan is the albums from 'Kraftwelt'- Deranged in space and Retroish. Oh man you will love these. Not sure about LPs

Of course work from Depeche mode. 'synthesizer hits' compilation is what I turn to to get 80's synth sound- many hits- like miami vice theme and many more

Check out 'www.discogs.com' for anything electronic- you will find rare LPs there- at a price $$

On other note , my new find lately is the Dub steps category: Pole, Deepchord, Benga. And for taste of meditation/beautiful dub, try the 'dub tractor' - music and moniker so cooool.
Right. Hard to find, but if you see **anything** by Global Communications, pick it up. The first album is the 'ear' album (reissued 3 times), 2nd is 'Remotion' (not reissued) and finally Pentamorous Metamorphosis. If you are into this stuff, these LPs are required.

Vangelis did a soundtrack for the movie 1492, it is on LP and so far is his best work. About the same time Mike Oldfield released his best work to date, 'Songs of Distant Earth', also on LP but like 1492, quite rare. But awesome. If you get into Vangelis, his other LPs are spotty, perhaps one of his best is called Soil Festivities. You want to get the British LP. Opera Sauvage is quite nice too.

There is a sizable amount of stuff that came out of Germany during the 1970s, loosely called 'Kraut Rock' of which Tangerine Dream is the tip of the iceberg. You may also enjoy Can, Ashra Temple, Klaus Schultz (stay away from his later stuff...), Neu (we issued one of Michal Rother's later albums on LP, if you are interested), Cluster...

And our LP, Thunderbolt Pagoda, has been getting good reviews, although its more of a space rock, like early Hawkwind. We did 360 copies and the cover is hand-screened. (myspace.com/thunderboltpagoda)