Mahavishnu Orchestra fans...?

Which album/s would you recommend for the heavier/fusion type stuff? Thanks. I own one live recording and would like studio recordings.
mnnc
As per usual, whenever the subject of Fusion (or just about any type of Jazz, come to think of it) comes up, everybody starts to take a walk down memory lane. I'm 55 yrs old, was fortunate enough to have seen original Mahavishnu and Return To Forever in small clubs in NY before they went 'stadium', and I STILL enjoy Fusion to this day. But as much as I dig the old stuff, there's NEW material that's really and truly, KILLA! I've done this before and it's usually ignored BUT, y'all can't say you ain't been told;) Here ya go, I'll give you specific recordings or just the artist/band.

Adam Holzman (Mile's last keyboard man) - Jazz Rocket Science
Alan Pasqua - The Antisocial Club
Cab 2
Cab 4
Dave Weckl Band
Dennis Chamber - Planet Earth
Greg Howe - Extraction
Jing Chi
Karizma - Document
Simon Phillips - Out Of The Blue
SMV - Thunder

Truthfully there's SO much more but anyone that's serious about Fusion will enjoy the HELL outta this short list.
Chazro...Thank you. I'll check some of this out for sure. Man mahavishnu/Corea in small clubs...whew, man! Pass the 40 mark myself and have some Weckyl cd's and Ponty. ? about the Cab2, Cab 4...is that the name of the band or Pasqua titles??

One not mentioned within the genre that is an all-time great along with my Vishnu's seminal recordings is:

Joy Of Flying--Tony Williams
More Jazz fusion in the vein of Weather Report than 'Vishnu, and It may be hard to find, but WOW what a combination of all-stars, each bringing their own piece of music, and Williams was at his peak.

The album features Stanley Clarke, Herbie Hancocock, Cecil Taylor, George Benson, Tom Scott, Jan Hammer, Ronnie Montrose, Randy Brecker, David Sanborn etc. It was a can't miss album because it brought so many different styles together. Williams is *spectacular* in this, and Tom Scott and Benson were never in better form on Lyricon and Guitar respectively, on "Hittin On Six" and "Hip Skip" where Benson absolutely cuts loose--worth the price alone. Those that think of Benson as a lame pop vocalist should hear him play guitar on this and some other great jazz/fusion albums..
Re: CAB - Coincidentally I rec'd notice today of a new Cab recording. If I got this right, Cab released 1, 2, NO(?)3, & 4. The lineup is Bunny Brunel (bassist extraordinaire!), Tony MacAlpine - gtr, Dennis Chambers, Brian Auger - Organ, & Patrice Rushen - kybd. What a band!! I think Cab 4 should be considered a modern day Fusion classic, really smokin'! Today I got word that Chambers has been replaced with drum titan Virgil Donati. Check abstractlogix.com, you'll be floored by the amount of music you'll find. Sorry about the confusion, it's Alan Pasqua that released the Anti-Social Club.
Awesome. Macalpine...Chambers...jeez. I know that smokes without hearing it. Own some older mcalpine on cassette from way back :\ Thanks for the 'shortlist' and reference. Cheers, mnnc