Mahavishnu Orchestra fans...?

Which album/s would you recommend for the heavier/fusion type stuff? Thanks. I own one live recording and would like studio recordings.
mnnc
Chazro...Cab...I read that Cab 4 is really their 3rd release. Some sort of musician joke on their part. According to Azon... Self titled, Cab 2, and now Cab 4. I can't find a third release.
Upon further reading...the 3rd release (Cab 3) is a double live from Potato Factory in Cali...I'm going to investigate further. In the meantime...I have some shoppin' to do.
Ghostrider and roblanger - thank you for the feedback on CD quality. The music is worth a re-buy on a better recording. I will give the remaster's a listen
Joe
"Chazro...Cab...I read that Cab 4 is really their 3rd release. Some sort of musician joke on their part. According to Azon... Self titled, Cab 2, and now Cab 4. I can't find a third release."

That's why I wrote "NO 3" originally, as in, there was no #3. Sorry for the confusion. Cool to see your interest in Cab. You say you found out about the new Cab on Bunny's site. My last post starts off referring to the new one...? don't matter!!! Just in case you missed my rec, I strongly advise you to check abstractlogix.com. You can hear clips from the new one!