the SHM CD Experience

I'm up to 22 titles so far. Anyone else diving into these yet?.
jaybo
not to hijack the thread, but where are you guys getting $10 SACDs
Swampwalker (System | Threads | Answers)

Primarily from Amazon used marketplace sellers, although new SACDs are available for $10.

For example, if you search Amazon.com for "A Love Supreme SACD", the results will show a few new available for around $10.

Amazon.com is a good resource for me.
Swampwalker:

I've been bought many 'new' SACDS starting at @ $13 through the vendors at Amazon. (click on the "More buying choices" link next to the Amazon listed price.) Even with shipping added ($2.99) you're getting an SACD for about half price of the SHM.. If you go with used I've seen them at the $10 or less as Tvad stated.
...i recently bought aja..who's next and a chopin piano concerto # 1-2 and all 3 are superb...the aja and the who's next are better then the other versions i have.
They are extremely expensive because the dollar is being beaten to death by the yen, especially in the last six months.
It's an ugly situation for those wanting to purchase Japanese goods or for those wanting to visit Japan.
It's a nice situation for Japanese who want to buy American goods or who want to visit the USA.