Hi-End for Black Metal?

Hello!

I am 33 and come from Russia. My passion is heavy music, namely Black Metal. I find it fascinating. I feel like a hermit because those friends of mine which are audiophiles do not like black metal. And those friends which like black metal (actually, play it even in bands!) couldn't care less about high quality audio gear.

Are there any people like me who own hi-fi/hi-end equipment to listen to heavy metal genres?
ironmine
Maril555,
I also don't like crowds which attend rock shows. Even though I like rock music, I would like to distance myself from people who typically visit such events. Rock is all about girls, beer, having fun, love, etc. But Black Metal is different. Guys who play black metal for non-commercial reasons are also different. BM is more than music. Listen to the best examples of BM has to offer: for example, Immortal "Sons of Northern Darkness" (2002) or Darkthrone "A Blaze In The Northern Sky" (1992) or Satyricon "Nemesis Divina" (1996) or Emperor "In the Nightside Eclipse" (1994). If something does not click in your soul, then I give up on you :)
Michael Jackson must be brainier than Einstein then because his music has sold 750 million albums.
Then again, did he not dangle his young infant sibling over the balcony on the 2nd floor of a hotel once?
Intelligence and music? Poppycock!

I think those that do not like crowds at rock gigs are showing their ages. Pipe and slippers for you lot then! lol.
Just honestly did- it's official, you should give up on me.
Do you drink blood for breakfast? Are you 14 y/o?
Are you serious??? For real, for real?
Gawdbless,
another great one- Poppycock.
And who again mentioned sales? I lost you there.
I'm happy for you, that Black Metal is all you need to satisfy your intellectual needs. Really.
BTW, age has nothing to do with it, and I'm just 15 y/o.