Jennifer Warnes 20th Ann Famous Blue Raincoat RI

has anyone heard this? I ordered it yesterday - it has 4 previously unreleased track. Also, below is an interview with Jennifer (thanks to the Poster on VA) that's interesting, and gives insight into Jennifer's interest in production and recording quality.

Jennifer Warnes Interview

bdgregory
I see that we are now being 'treated' to a new limited edition release of "The Well". Its on 3 x 180gm 45 rpm discs plus 3 'exclusive' bonus tracks.
This lady needs to get back into the studio and lay down some new tracks and make a new album or three before her great voice fails. Or is this the reason for many of her albums getting re-issued?
She's great as one of the female backup singers on Roy Orbison black and white dvd
It's a bit early I suppose, but has anyone heard the 45rpm release of The Well yet? At $90 it's not light on the pocket book but if it were the best version of this recording it may be worth the cost.
I was thinking maybe another album of covers by some great writer, like Dylan for instance, could be very interesting; in the vein of Famous Blue Raincoat. Or another mix of covers like The Well or The Hunter would be fine as well. Jenny, get busy girl! You have fans out here who want to hear your voice!