Toothbrush's featured in Stereophile

Stereophile April 2009, Sam's Space
Last month is was razors and shaving cream, this month it's a toothbrush.
Quote "I've had more pleasure from my Radius Scuba than I have from any pair of interconnects or speaker cables. End Quote.
Well after reading that I went and bought one and sure enough he was right. It is by far the best toothbrush I have ever owned. (I purchased the regular as opposed to the Scuba)
If Sam does not gain financially from these plugs then I don't see any harm done.
What's your opinion?
Did anyone else buy one or was I the only reader to give it a try.
dreadhead
I no longer brush my teeth, preferring to use my disposable income for purchasing copies of Pat Barber and Diana Krall albums.
And as Viridian's friend and dentist, I can confirm that he does indeed no longer brush his teeth.

FYI: I used to like to go to Viridian's house and listen to music with him, but no more, or at least not with out a clothes pin for my nose!
:-)

PS Hey Viridian, when are you going to make an appointment to come in for those dentures?
(Or hasn't eating oatmeal for all three meals a day gotten boring yet?!)
ha ha, this is one of the last things i thought i'd be commenting on in the audiogon forums, but yeah, they are good toothbrushes.

i had to switch to them a couple of years ago when i finally got serious about not buying from companies that tested on animals and the radius toothbrushes are the best of the not-tested-on-animals lot for my money.

...and i'm not sure what stereophile said about shaving cream, but for the record, the best shaving cream not tested on animals (IMHO) is - don't laugh - "kiss my face", to which i give a "class A" rating.
Humm,

What's the problem with testing toothbrushes on animals? When I worked in the Thoroughbred Horse industry in high-school, we used to have the horse dentist visit annually to clean the horses teeth. Should I have an ethical issue with this? Just askin'.......

TIC