Seeking Ten Years After song

Anyone know the name of the song where Alvin Lee detunes his lower E string and goes into a savage one-string solo?

I saw him do it live and pretty sure it was on an album.

Thanks
128x128dweller
"Cricklewood Green" is a fantastic psychedelic blues/rock album that has fantastic sound as well! One of my vinyl treasures. Highly recommended if your into that kind of stuff. If not, give a listen and see if you change your mind.

BTW, its only a touch psychedelic with a few embellishments here and there, so if that hippie stuff ain't your cup of tea, don't let that put you off. THis is one of the best blues/rock albums out there that I have heard. IT is baffling to me that some of the cuts on here do not receive any airplay on classic rock stations and such.
I second Jaybo's recommendation of 'Undead," which is just spectacular, particularly side one.

I saw them at Fillmore West about two weeks before Woodstock. So I got *that* going for me. :-)
Does Alvin Lee still tour?

Can he and his band still "tear it up" like in his prime?
I don't think so. I saw him as part of a British retro show at the Fillmore some years ago (Eric Burdon, Ainsley Dunbar, others) and I thought he was kind of pathetic. Still wearing a tank top and trying to be the Rock Star, but not much there musically as I recall. I regretted going. :-)
Just picked up Cricklewood Green on original vinyl...great clarity, presence, and very vibrant, live like production... a stellar LP...SHHHH and space in time are also keepers....but this might be there best