New Beatles remasters

I bought 6 of the new remasters today in CD format. Abbey Road, Let It Be, Revolver, Sgt. Peppers, Rubber Soul, The White Album. They are discounted at Target to 11.99 buy 2 and get a $5 gift card. Great music and much more natural sound. You can play them at more realistic levels without the compression and glare of the lousy original releases. Your thoughts?
hamr
Ringo is a much better drummer than I thought, and Paul is a much better bass player than I ever dreamed. The early albums have kick drum and bass line that I never heard. Also, I am listening to She Loves You, and I can hear both guitars for the fist time ever.

I can't wait for the vinyl version, these actually sound better than the vinyl that I have. Not quite as warm or full, but the clarity and range of the music is absolutely head and shoulders above any versions I have ever done.

George Martin and his sons have done a great job. I appreciate my 10, 7 and 5 year old learning to love this music with me, as I did with my uncles even though it was very uncool in the 70's and 80's.

Mozart, Beethoven, Gershwin, The Beatles.
I thought you were me for a minute. I bought the same six you did, and I bought them at Target b/c the giftcards help offset the cost of at least one.

Thoughts on sound? None yet. Haven't had the chance to put them in my system, only the computer.
Listening to the stereo set now. Very nice job remastering. Every disc has sounded at least good, if not superb. The later albums, in particular, sound like good vinyl. Very pleased with this purchase!
I also bought at Target. I picked up the ten different titles that they had. Definitly the best deal that I saw even without the gift cards. Havn't got to listen yet though.