New Beatles remasters

I bought 6 of the new remasters today in CD format. Abbey Road, Let It Be, Revolver, Sgt. Peppers, Rubber Soul, The White Album. They are discounted at Target to 11.99 buy 2 and get a $5 gift card. Great music and much more natural sound. You can play them at more realistic levels without the compression and glare of the lousy original releases. Your thoughts?
hamr
I also just got done listening to Rubber Soul, (my favorite Beatles album) and...WOW! My guys have got to hear these new releases. Just excellent.
all i can say its like waxing a 65' vett. they took great stuff and made it sound about as good as it gets. lps would be the cats ass. i only hope . white disc real close to the uk first press mono lp ,lackin in that ol lp body of tone . buy em an jus groove.
What is the difference between the import and the domestic version that explains the $333 price difference?!
the most rewarding cd purchase i've made this year. they pretty much exceeded my expectations(which were high) , and i think they've set a new standard for the old standby silver disc.....the songs have 'never' sounded better. eleven on a scale of ten.....haven't opened the mono box yet.
i purchased both the Stereo Box Set and the Mono Box Set yesterday; but did not start listening till later tonight. So far i've listened to Revolver and Rubber Soul in Mono (my fav early Beatles) and right now i'm listening to Abbey Road in Stereo.

i was truely impressed with the naturalness and dynamics of the monos; much more listenable than my 80's Cds. The Abbey Road (my fav and easily most played Beatles) is blowing my mind a bit so far. Come Together was supercharged......and......

I did just now go in the house (from my listening barn) and retrieve my Abbey Road cd disc from my B&O house system (my wife listens to) so i could A/B it with the new disc to make sure i wasn't placebo'ing. no need to play THAT again ever.

i've not yet pulled out any Beatles Lps but i will over the next week or so.

i'm looking forward to some fun 'investigations' over the next little while.