New Beatles remasters

I bought 6 of the new remasters today in CD format. Abbey Road, Let It Be, Revolver, Sgt. Peppers, Rubber Soul, The White Album. They are discounted at Target to 11.99 buy 2 and get a $5 gift card. Great music and much more natural sound. You can play them at more realistic levels without the compression and glare of the lousy original releases. Your thoughts?
hamr
Ok so far, I am surprised nobody asked the all important burning question - what is the sound quality like on the Beatles Rock Band edition? (That will likely be my first purchase! I've always wanted to play along with the Beatles...)
BTW, they did an excellent job on the boxes for both the Mono and Stereo. The boxes are high quality and classy. If anyone is on the fence about buying the box, and you love this music - go for it!
Rubber Soul update - I received the stereo set today after listening to the mono for 2 days. The mono version of this album absolutely kills. As stated above, the stereo version has voices in only one channel for most songs which is annoying and just does not sound as good as the mono.

I'm sure it will be the same for many of the other early albums. I'm a completist so I wanted both sets however I will most likely never listen to the stereo version of anything pre Revolver if they are all channeled like Rubber Soul.
"I will most likely never listen to the stereo version of anything pre Revolver if they are all channeled like Rubber Soul".

Oddly, they're not. "Beatles For Sale " Stereo has the vocals channeled to the center. I had the same impression and ordered a Mono set from eBay. I might have held-off if I had known, but I'm really looking forward to hearing the Mono.

My boss (young guy) asked "are you sure it's not all geezers who long for the Victrola that are touting the monos?"...

I hope not!