New Beatles remasters

I bought 6 of the new remasters today in CD format. Abbey Road, Let It Be, Revolver, Sgt. Peppers, Rubber Soul, The White Album. They are discounted at Target to 11.99 buy 2 and get a $5 gift card. Great music and much more natural sound. You can play them at more realistic levels without the compression and glare of the lousy original releases. Your thoughts?
hamr
As much as I'm blown away by these cds. The Sgt.Peppers is the one I'm most impressed with the sonic improvement. Abbey Rd is better but not to the extent of Peppers! Just unbelievable. What blows my mind is that we as music/Beatles lovers had to put up with the old BS for the last 40 years! I mean what if we took all our music in existence and make it this enjoyable. It's just amazing what can be done with today's technology. Pepper's is recorded(the re master) better than most recordings today!
"Just unbelievable. What blows my mind is that we as music/Beatles lovers had to put up with the old BS for the last 40 years! I mean what if we took all our music in existence and make it this enjoyable."

Here, here!
The best way for me to sum up the quality of these remasters is that they are not just fantastic sounding for the time they are some of the most fantastic sounding pop Cds in my collection.

The natural warmth and glow of the vocals with the solid foundation of the bass and drums is just magic.

Favorite improvements:
Clarity of musical lines integrated as a whole.
Solidity and Pace and Rhythm of the bass lines.
Clear and articulate Drums...Ringo sounds good!
Anyone notice that the mono's are made in Japan :-) I haven't bought any of the stereo's are they US pressings or UK and are the singles a different manufacture from the stereo box set discs? In any case the monos are freaking amazing, just need to light some incense and twist one up....
In any case the monos are freaking amazing, just need to light some incense and twist one up....

Yes I posted on another thread - the Monos are the ones to go for unless you need audio compression to hear things clearly (if you are using an iPod or in a poor listening environment like a restaurant or bar then get the Stereos.)

Look at the plots on this article - compression is pretty obvious on the Stereo remasters despite what the article says - good news is that MONOS look great.