How organized are you with your music

How organized are you with your music? Do you keep your CD's and Record in some type of order? Do you keep an electronic inventory?
chatta
I keep CDs and records grouped by artist and also by stye or genre. Very loosely organized compared to my itunes or squeezebox data bases.
Since I have more records than I do cd's, I use Google Documents to keep track of what I have and also have the albums in the bins in alphabetical order.

Instead of doing a word of the day....are you trying to do a new thread a day ?
I have tried to make CD storage an 'art form' in our house. We had our home custom built with the audio system as a center piece. As a result there are no exposed wire and all CDs are organized into leather binders in wooden shelves labeled with brass tabs. All of these and the audio componets are in custom bifold closets which allows them to be hidden or displayed. Inside the closets are lighted antique RCA Victor and recording studio signs. I believe that music is one the greatest gifts in life and should be treated as such.
I can find a specific disc within 15 seconds.This has always amazed me because,for some reason, I can't seem to find anything else most the time.I guess some things are more important than others!!!!!!!!