Are there any albums you consider perfect?

My daughter gave me an ipod for my birthday and I have been loading music to it slowly. As a perxon who listens to albums start to finish I have been loading albums I consider high quality beginning to end.
Makes me wonder how many perfect albums there are out there. Steely Dan's "Pretzel Logic" is to me perfect. What I mean by perfect is not one sound needs to be added or subtracted to make it better. Funny thing is, "Pretzel Logic" is not my favorite Steely Dan album, but its sound is perfect. I can only come up with a few.
Pink Floyd, "Wish You Were Here"
Tears For Fears, "Songs From The Big Chair"

timrhu
I was listening to the Japanese SHM-CD Dire Straights "Brothers In Arms" the other day. This is IMO close to a perfect album.
I don't have an album to add to what's already on the list, but I wanted to thank all the contributors thus far. I've learned of several new albums that are now in my Amazon shopping cart.
Tvad, you reminded me that I might add "Deadwing" by Porcupine Tree to the list. I know that's not your Fav PT album though. Musically, I might also consider FOABP in the list, but the thematic material covered there is so bleak that it makes me think twice.