Are there any albums you consider perfect?

My daughter gave me an ipod for my birthday and I have been loading music to it slowly. As a perxon who listens to albums start to finish I have been loading albums I consider high quality beginning to end.
Makes me wonder how many perfect albums there are out there. Steely Dan's "Pretzel Logic" is to me perfect. What I mean by perfect is not one sound needs to be added or subtracted to make it better. Funny thing is, "Pretzel Logic" is not my favorite Steely Dan album, but its sound is perfect. I can only come up with a few.
Pink Floyd, "Wish You Were Here"
Tears For Fears, "Songs From The Big Chair"

timrhu
Ladies and Gentlemen of the Audiogon forum for those of you good people who like a bit of difference, and like to think outside of the box to the usual norm posted on here, and have a passion to indulge a in bit of Indie/gothy/Grebo type music,
may I very humbly present to you;

The Bolshoi - 'Lindy's Party'.
I have to agree with Macdadtexas; Goodbye Yellow Brick Road is a treasure from start to finish. It is without question, one of Elton's finest albums. He continues to impress after 40 plus years!
Didn't one of the men's magazine's (Stuff, FHM, or Maxim) pick ELP as the worst major rock band of all time?

I grew up listening to ELP because my stoner brother loved them. If I heard "Karnevil 9" or "In the Beginning" one more time I was going to kill myself. I hated those guys as a kid. I liked Queen, Elton John, Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith, Fleetwood Mac, 10cc, hell I liked everything but Prog Rock.

So recently I thought my tastes have changed as I have gotten older, so I would toss some Prog Rock on the old turntable and see if I had gained an appreciation for it.

Well, I liked the albums by Yes, and early Genesis, but I still agree that ELP sucked. Great musicians, but man they took themselves way too seriously.