Are there any albums you consider perfect?

My daughter gave me an ipod for my birthday and I have been loading music to it slowly. As a perxon who listens to albums start to finish I have been loading albums I consider high quality beginning to end.
Makes me wonder how many perfect albums there are out there. Steely Dan's "Pretzel Logic" is to me perfect. What I mean by perfect is not one sound needs to be added or subtracted to make it better. Funny thing is, "Pretzel Logic" is not my favorite Steely Dan album, but its sound is perfect. I can only come up with a few.
Pink Floyd, "Wish You Were Here"
Tears For Fears, "Songs From The Big Chair"

timrhu
OK...after reading this thread I went and bought a used copy of Tears For Fears "The Seeds of Love" and all I have to say is that you guys are 100% right--it is fantastic--the whole thing. It also sounds incredible!
Great call!

Pepe
After reading this thread I went back and listened to Sowing the Seeds... and liked it a lot more that I did when it orignally came out. Very nice recording and songwriting. It can be a little preachy but overall a good work. My favorite album by TFF is still Everybody wants to Rule the World but Sowing the Seeds I think has the potential to grow beyond my recent favorable impression of it.
Cajonpepe and Wireless200,
I listened to Tears For Fears "Sowing the Seeds of Love" and at least my copy sounded really bad. There was not a lot of dynamics, a very squashed sound. I'm puzzled about this. You both have great systems that should reveal problems with the recording, so I'm wondering if it is my copy. For some reason "Everybody wants to Rule the World" sounds much more open and dynamic.
Thanks,
Sgr
Time Passages - Al Stewart

... is solid from start to finish, pretty perfect for it's genre.