Are there any albums you consider perfect?

My daughter gave me an ipod for my birthday and I have been loading music to it slowly. As a perxon who listens to albums start to finish I have been loading albums I consider high quality beginning to end.
Makes me wonder how many perfect albums there are out there. Steely Dan's "Pretzel Logic" is to me perfect. What I mean by perfect is not one sound needs to be added or subtracted to make it better. Funny thing is, "Pretzel Logic" is not my favorite Steely Dan album, but its sound is perfect. I can only come up with a few.
Pink Floyd, "Wish You Were Here"
Tears For Fears, "Songs From The Big Chair"

timrhu
Cajonpepe and Wireless200,
I listened to Tears For Fears "Sowing the Seeds of Love" and at least my copy sounded really bad. There was not a lot of dynamics, a very squashed sound. I'm puzzled about this. You both have great systems that should reveal problems with the recording, so I'm wondering if it is my copy. For some reason "Everybody wants to Rule the World" sounds much more open and dynamic.
Thanks,
Sgr
Time Passages - Al Stewart

... is solid from start to finish, pretty perfect for it's genre.
i find these albums are perfect musically

moody blues- days of future past, egbdf
miles davis- kind of blue, round midnight
dave brubeck and jimmy rushing
dave brubeck- time out
frank sinatra- songs for swingin' lovers
ben harper- fight for your mind
steely dan- pretzel logic, aja
tori amos- little earthquakes
pretenders- first album
marshall crenshaw- first album
ella fitzgerald- harold arlen songbook
bob seger- night moves
webster young- for lady
yes - the yes album
melissa ehteredge- brave and crazy
cannonball - live in san francisco
tom waits- blue valentine
roger waters- radio kaos
horace silver- tokyo blues, song for my father
vince guaraldi- a boy named charlie brown
elton john- honkey chateau
I'd assert The Pretenders 'Learning to Crawl" also.

Maybe Elton's "Don't Shoot Me I'm Only the Piano Player" also, but I have to give that another listen...haven't spun it in awhile.