Are there any albums you consider perfect?

My daughter gave me an ipod for my birthday and I have been loading music to it slowly. As a perxon who listens to albums start to finish I have been loading albums I consider high quality beginning to end.
Makes me wonder how many perfect albums there are out there. Steely Dan's "Pretzel Logic" is to me perfect. What I mean by perfect is not one sound needs to be added or subtracted to make it better. Funny thing is, "Pretzel Logic" is not my favorite Steely Dan album, but its sound is perfect. I can only come up with a few.
Pink Floyd, "Wish You Were Here"
Tears For Fears, "Songs From The Big Chair"

timrhu
Linda Ronstadt - Heart Like A Wheel, just finished listening to this beautiful album. Haven't heard it in a while and had forgotten how good it is. The production is perfect as well as the song selection.
Counting Crows August and Everything After
SImon and Garfunkel Bookends
The Smiths The Queen is Dead
Neutral Milk Hotel In the Aeroplane Over the Sea
Steely Dan The Royal Scam
Velvet Underground and Nico
John Coltrane A Love Supreme
Genesis Foxtrot
Anybody mention 12 Dreams of Dr. Sardonicus? Spirit was at their pinnacle, and very, very capable, not only at hard rock, but at a fusion of jazz style (think the older track, not on this album,- 'Fresh Garbage') and catchy pop. Throw in the great variations in song writing style-- from Nature's Way to 'Street Worm,' and a dose of psychedelic 'mood' (probably the stuff that least stands the test of time, but it is truly of the period) and it's a wonderful listen.