Maple Shade Recordings?

Has anyone heard or bought any of the recordings in the Maple Shade catalog.
I have never heard of any of the artists and was wondering if anyone had opinions to share.

thank you.
huntermusic
Every time I listen to “Live at Ethyl’s” or any of their better recordings, it makes me angry that I can’t get this “you are there” feeling from any other label.
Oregonpapa -

What bluegrass recordings do they have out? The only one that I know of is the Tony Williamson CD, which is OK.

Mark
I practically have all their catalogue except for new ones that came out last year or so. Agree with Mapman: Sound 10/10 Performance : depending on the selection : 6 to 10.

At times, I had always wondered about what some famous singers with obvious chops in jazz and pop/ pop rock would sound like un mucked under MapleShade! Say Diana Krall or even Fergie!!
The problem is that big artists get the "Commercial" treatment as far as sound is concerned. I know Pierre and I am sure he would love to do famous artists but where is the money up front coming from? Stockfisch is another label to look at: Chris Jones "Roadhouses and Automobiles" is excellent. Sells so well [LOL] I had to order mine from Germany. Also Yarlung records if you like Classical.
I have about 5 of their cd's. Each time I hoped I'd get something decent. But... Mapleshade is largely 3rd and 4th rate music recorded usually quite well. I'd say the sonics are 7-8 on a scale of 10 and the music is typically 2-3 on a scale of 10.

Obviously... not impressed.