Modern Jazz Pianist recommendation

Hello folks, I am looking for modern jazz pianist. My favorates are Bob James and Joe Sample so any artist who plays like these two should be fine. thanks
ajackson1
Hiromi and Sonic Bloom's "Beyond Standard" is smokin' fusion-y stuff, and an impressive recording. Highly recommended. John

http://www.amazon.com/Beyond-Standard-Hiromi/dp/B00168X0RK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1267499153&sr=1-1
I recently came across this album while searching for Anthony Jackson.
Hiromi "Voice."(CD in this case) Hiromi Piano, Anthony Jackson Bass Guitar, Simon Phillips Drums. I like it SO much that it was my pick for "first album of 2012!
Great cover photo of her, also.
Isochronism, I recently came across Hiromi Uehara as well while surfing youtube music and will highly recommend her talent, including great recording quality, though based merely on listening with headphones via my computer so far.

I have history with most of the other nominations above, and will highly recommend anyone seeking other artist to sample their various compilations via youtube.
Correction - The female pianist I was referring to is Hiroko Kokubu instead of Hiromi Uehara, though Hiromi does have some great compilations.
Metro, I just found, and ordered, Hiroko "new york uncovered" trio with Christian Mcbride, Bass. JVC XRCD. Thanks for the tip.