If I like St. Germain I'll like......

Just picked up a copy of St. Germain's Tourist and really like it (someone called it electro-jazz, not sure if the genre label is correct).. Are there any other recommendations if this floats my boat?
russellrcncom
Tourist is and will always be one of my favorite guilty pleasures. Whatever genre we call it Tourist hits the sweet spot for me and nothing else-even their other albums-have the same quality and flavor. You might try Down To The Bone's From Manhattan to Staten. They have a bunch of other albums that I haven't heard but I do like that one.
I think you might like Tortoise, especially TNT. Cinematic Orchestra as well. Moby and Gnarls Barkley as well have a similar vibe if maybe in a little more of a pop sense. I've always shied from the most popular stuff and mined deep for the more obscure but recently have been listening to some of these albums from Gnarls Barkley, Moby and Gorrillaz and they are really good and fun to listen to on the hifi.
The great Marc Moulin, sadly deceased in 2008.

You can click through his discography (including the 2009 3cd tribute box) here:

http://www.marcmoulin.com/disco.html