Which Beach Boys LP after Pet Sounds

I have been listening to this album, and really have been enjoying it. I never realized how good of a band these guys really were. The vocal harmonies are some of the best in the rock genre, IMO. I was thinking about picking up the Beach Boys: Today, to get more of their music. Any thoughts on which LP to get. Maybe I will just pick up Today, Tomorrow. That was a joke. Thanks in advance.
fjn04
Friends/Surf's Up/Holland/Sunflower/Wild Honey/Carl&The Passions/20-20...Get some pot, you're gonna wish you had it.
Amateur record reviewers John Alroy and David Bertrand Wilson's Beach Boys page offers some often-excellent guidance.
http://www.warr.org/brian.html
While some might disagree with certain of the reviews -- note, for example, the largely negative take on "Surf's Up" -- the page overall is quite helpful. I used it as a guide when first looking to branch out from "Pet Sounds" and was very happy to have had it.
I'd go for Wilson's Smile next but I'm just going by personal experience. I am no expert but I love that album. If you are diggin' those harmonies you'll love this album.
I have all original pressings of the Beach Boy albums and my most played is Surfer Girl.

Not only is this the first album that Brian fully produced but the sonics (at least my copy) are simply astonishing and the best of any Beach Boys album.

YMMV

It's also the last cover showing David Marks who was replaced by Al Jardine before the album was released.
Holy responses.I found Sunflower kind of interesting as well. I was going to order it on the new vinyl series through AS or MD. Not sure about the sound quality on these though. My local record emporium was (even though normally fairly stocked) hurting in their Beach Boys section. Thanks a bunch, and keep them coming in.