Cowboy Junkies: Trinity Sessions on Vinyl

Has anyone heard the Classic reissue of this one. Was TS ever put out on standard vinyl, never came across a copy in a used record shop.... If anyone has heard the Classic reissue or for that matter any vinyl pressing, how is it.
fjn04
It's wonderful! I have both the Classic 180 gram and 200 gram pressings in addition to the 45RPM set.

I also have a regular copy that is a Canadian pressing that's pretty good also.

Trinity Revisited is stellar too...
It seems that there are some recordings that have garnered a sort of "mythic" status for some reason or another.This i believe is one of them.To answer your question,the "Trinity Sessions" sold quite a few on RCA standard vinyl upon release.Helped out by a piece on the band in Time magazine.
People just keep talking about this record.Is it the oddly sultry vocals or what ? I just picked up a mint copy of the lp out of a collection for 1.00-- i thought i would see what the deal was and the investment was minimal. I listened to side one and the sonics were interesting,except for the foot tapping that was picked up by the microphone.But nothing special.
This band played the week of the lp release,and the same week as the magazine article,at a record store i worked at so i got to meet the mysterious Margot and her brothers.
I wish someone would explain the strange power this record seems to hold over those in the audiophile community.
I just saw them live in Troy, NY recently. Not my kind of venue, but they were very good. I also have TS on a Gold CD, not sure of the label offhand. Anyway, I have gone vinyl only for now, and want to get a nice pressing. Maybe I will spring for the Classic. Thanks for the comments so far, and keep em coming.